1. Ishwar Marathi: He is from Kumta Tq. Bangane Vanavasi Village, Studied in Kumta Hostel and Bangalore Karyalay (Vanashree). He has completed Msc in Mathamatics and now working in Jain Vidya Samsthe, Bangalore as a Lecturer.
2. Amith Gouda: He is from Jamgod Vanavai village and doing his graduation degree. He has participated National level Archery Competition and selected by Sports Authority of India.
3. Kumar Marathi: He is from Bhatkal tq. Kachhodi Vanavai village. He has participated National level Archery Competition for three times.
4. Timmappa Marathi: He is from Bhatkal tq. Tulsani Vanavai village. He has participated National level Archery Competition.
1. Madev Baburao: From Basava Kalyana Tq. Kalkora Vanavasi village. Belongs to Beda community. National level KHO KHO player. National Team South India University Blue Captain. National Level Hilly Run 3rd Prize.
1. Pramod Jore: Done MBA-Agribussiness Management from University of Mysore. Now working as Market Intelligence Team Head (Mysore) at Ninjacart.
1. Bammu Madhu Patil: He has studied in VKK hostel for 14 years right from his LKG till B Com and MBA. He hails from a village called Humbrapani in Khanapur Taluk of Belagavi District. He is the first degree holder and the only post graduate in his village till now. He is currently servicing Vanavasi Kalyana as a Bengaluru Mahanagar Secretary and prior to this, he was the organizing secretary for Udupi district.
Satheesh Dhoolu Thoravath Makkam was in VKK hostel for 3 years and when he was in final year B.A degree, he was selected for Indian Army. He was trained in Madras Regiment Centre and served in Siachen Glaciers for 2 years. Later 3 years, he was posted to different places in Uttarkand and now he is back in Jammu. When he was in hostel, he heard great stories of soldiers from Krishnamurthy (the state secretary) and got attracted to join Indian Army. Initially he did not get acceptance from his family and later, based on the advises given by VKK seniors like Prakash Kamath, Ravindra Hegade, Shantaram Siddi, his parents given their acceptance to join Indian Army.
Keshava Shambha Marathi
Keshava completed his educational qualification in Diploma (with distinction & topper) and Engineering degree (with distinction & Gold Medal) and he is currently pursuing M.Tech. During his students life, he has received “Balya Lekhaka” puraskar from State Kannada Lekhak Organization, “Kalakuvara” puraskar in Yakshagana and Samskruti Award for “Drama and Kolata”. His technical project was selected one amongst top 50 out of 1.5 Lakhs projects in National Level Technical Exhibition.
As he is the first engineer in his village, he has taken the responsibility of uplifting vanavasi community and initiated education for vanavasis through ” Akshara Kalika” camp in 7 villages. He has helped 350 families in opening bank accounts, ensuring Voter Id Card, Ration card, Pension, Handycap certificates, Also held more than 15 camps for spreading awareness on facilities available from government for vanavasis.
Shantaram Siddi holds B.A degree and he is the first degree holder in Siddi community. He has joined VKK in 1989 as Karyakarta, served as hostel warden and today he is the Secretary and Pranta Hitraksha Pramukh for VKK.